Color Trends are one of the things that usually affect fashion every season. Color Trends itself will usually be chosen by the Pantone Color Institute, which is known as a color consultant and a subsidiary of the Pantone company that estimates global color trends highlights top colors in seasonal fashion shows, and provides palette recommendations for partner company’s products identities.
Pantone is a company that has set color trends since 1963 for the printing world. They created the Pantone Color Matching System (PCMS), a tool for setting color standards through a proprietary numbering system and chip format to facilitate color alignment around the world.
The influence of the color trend this season is considered to continue to dominate and become a force in fashion collections. This season’s Color Trends is considered important because it combines pure authenticity and combines a level of comfort and relaxation with a spark of energy that encourages and lifts our moods.
Well, in summer and spring this year, the Pantone Color Institute also provides several colors that represent Summer and Spring which are expected to provide a fresh breeze and warmth. Come see the reviews.
6 Color Trends for Summer and Spring 2021 Fashion Collections
1. Amethyst Orchid is a subtle purple color inspired by purple orchids which gives a unique touch.
2. Raspberry Sorbet is a color taken from raspberry sorbet which will give a tantalizing effect.
3. Illuminating is a cheerful bright yellow hue that offers optimism and sunny days.
4. Marigold is a soothing mix of golden orange and yellow that brings out warmth.
5. Burnt Coral is a vibrant coral color that expresses hospitality.
6. Rust is an earth-tone brown color inspired by autumn leaves.
Hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to think about our other articles Best 7 Modern Ways You Can Do Make Ombre Nail Art With The Brushed Blend Metode to visit here.